Preparing For Our Visit
• It is very helpful if you can make the following preparations prior to our visit.
• Locate the exact name and address of any person to be included in your Will.
• Decide who, if anyone, should receive specific bequests from your estate.
• Decide how the remainder of your estate should be dealt with, i.e. to husband, wife, children, etc.
• Decide what should happen if someone that you intend to leave part of your estate to dies before you.
• Decide what instructions you have regarding your funeral.
• Think about who you wish to appoint as Executors, Guardians, or Trustees (where appropriate).